From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 5:25 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: help with office and web with JAWS 14

JAWS Virtual Ribbon. It's described in the help files. It's basically a crutch to help users avoid learning the ribbon menus used in most MS applications. As you can tell I'm not at all a fan, and have just decided to learn how to use the standard ribbons and have turned off the JAWS Virtual Ribbon.

You can use the Settings Center for the default configuration or for specific applications, and turn on the virtual ribbon as you wish. Just type the word ribbon in the setting center edit field and then arrow down.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit

From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: 17/12/2012 10.34 pm

Dhavesh,

What exactly are your symptoms?

Dave Carlson

From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: 17/12/2012 8.20 pm

Dondi,

Just use the latest version as posted. That will carry all patches to date.
works pretty well from my perspective.

Dave Carlson