From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dondi
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 9:58 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: good registry cleaner

Hi Rose,

Here's how to keep C Cleaner from deleting a cookie you want to keep.
Thursday November 1 2012 02:56 AM
How to tell CCleaner that a particular web sites cookie should not be
deleted.
Launch CCleaner.
Tab to options and press space bar.
Tab to cookies and press space bar.
Tab down to cookies to delete extended list box.
Arrow down to the cookie you want to save.
Tab once to the greater then button and press space bar.
Tab once to the cookies to keep extended list box.
Arrow down and you should find the cookie you just moved for the purposes
of
saving it.

Dondi
We are the music makers,