Re: help with web with JAWS 14 & windows 8

emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@...>

I also had some problems to make my homepage stick. I had a few
settings in parental controls which needed to be changed and everytime
I tried to make facebook my homepage, it kept changing back to what it
was. Fortunately my problem got sorted out. I hope you come right
though Lauren. Windows 8 might be slightly different so I hope you can
learn new shortcuts and keystrokes quickly.

On 12/18/12, Adrian Spratt <Adrian@adrianspratt.com> wrote:
Lauren,

I notice you have a number of questions about Windows 8 and ribbons. Dave
Carlson has pointed you to FS resources, which I'm sure will be helpful.
You
might also benefit from the comprehensive approach provided by Access
Technology Institute, which offers a number of courses and textbooks on
accessing current operating systems and applications. I've used this
organization's materials in the past and found them greatly helpful. Today
ordered three textbooks on Outlook 2010, Word 2010 and Excel 2010. The
address is:
http://www.blindtraining.com

National Braille Press offers handbooks of shortcuts for these
applications,
and not only in braille. The address is:
www.nbp.org
From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: 17/12/2012 10.34 pm

Dhavesh,

What exactly are your symptoms?

Dave Carlson

From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: 17/12/2012 8.20 pm

Dondi,

Just use the latest version as posted. That will carry all patches to date.
works pretty well from my perspective.

Dave Carlson