From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Bhavesh
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 12:31 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Thoughts on JAWS 14

I use a website called justrechargeit.com on a very regular bases to
recharge my mobile. On that website when i activate recharge link after
putting the appropriate amount in the input field above it, the form gets
dynamically updated, but the vurtual buffer does not. I have to press insert
esc to refresh the buffer. Where as in jaws12, i do not face this issue.
This makes me feel, that once any webb page loads, i have to refresh the
screen at least twice or 3 times while using jaws14..

From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: 17/12/2012 8.20 pm

Dondi,

Just use the latest version as posted. That will carry all patches to date.
works pretty well from my perspective.

Dave Carlson