From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Doris and Chris
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 9:34 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: JAWS for DOS

I think you actually can use the more modern dos screenreaders like asap or vocal eyes under an NT environment, i.e. in a console or you can run your dos screenreader from a boot floppy and access your nt system that way as long as the floppy has a driver to read the ntfs file system on the nt box.

Doris

At 01:44 PM 12/17/2012 +0000, you wrote:
Good points. As I recall, you haven't been able to use a DOS
screenreader in anything later than Win98. That's why I finally
discontinued using my much-beloved ASAP.

Ted