From: Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 10:10 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: good registry cleaner

I have a question, which you can answer off list if you like. I never used

that product, because I never figured out if you were supposed to check the

boxes you wanted rid of, or the ones you wanted to keep. A miscalculation
like that was something I didn't want to risk. I use to use the one that
came with Norton Utilities under 98. It worked fine until one day when it
didn't; what a mess!

Ted