From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69mach1@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 15:42
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Select A Graphic.

Hi Spence,

I am running XP, IE8, & Jaws10, 11, & 12 & the control, insert, + G, does as
advertised. But, I told someone about this keystroke who is running
Windows7 & IE9 & the keystroke started the auto graphics label function. Is
this keystroke supposed to work in IE9 as well? All input will be greatly
appreciated. Thanks much, take care.
Mike