From: Spencer McLean
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 8:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Select A Graphic.

Hi Dave:

I see your confusion. In Default.JKM, ctrl+insert+G is auto select
graphics; I see that now. Whatever auto label graphics is... But if
you're in
IE, and you're on a webpage with graphics, CTRL+INSERT+G pulls up a list
of
graphics you can surf to on the page, just like INSERT+F5, F6 and F7 do
for
forms, links, headings, etc. and just like CTRL+INSERT+Z, X, R pull up
lists
of divisions, checkboxes, radio buttons. I can't find any of these
keystrokes
in any of the .JKMs.

Might've caused confusion by calling it Select A Graphic, but that's
the
title of the list box that's pulled up with CTRL+INSERT+G.

So just to be ultra clear, in IE, CTRL+INSERT+G creates a list box of
all the available graphic links on the page. And I'd like to be able to
re-task that to something else. But it, along with its brethren,
CTRL+INSERT+Z, X, R, Q, C, P, and O, aren't in default.jkm, or
Internet-explorer.jkm, at least not that I can see. I checked the other
logical .JKMs too and I didn't see them. But they have to be somewhere!

Spence

On Mon, 8 Aug 2011, Farfar on Laptop wrote:

> Spence,
>
> Now after reading your original inquiry, I admit I'm stumped. In one
part
> you are asking about the keyboard manager and finding the Insert+Ctrl+G
> keystroke for the purpose of changing it.
>
> That keystroke is "Auto Label Graphics" -- not select graphic.
>
> Then you ask about navigation keys in Internet Explorer and why the
> keystroke to select graphics must be so difficult.
>
> Well in Internet Explorer the keystroke to select a graphic on a web
page is
> simply G. Perhaps you already know that.
>
> There is no keystroke that I'm aware of like forms list, links, list, or
> headings list to list all graphics on a web page.
>
> Don't know how this relates to Insert+Ctrl+G, and perhaps you can
illuminate
> us on that point?
>
> Dave Carlson
> From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my
comfort
> to my Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area. But
I'll
> try to remedy that situation.

ctrl+insert+G -- at