Re: saving emials on to a flash drive with Jaws?

Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@...>

That is the reason why I gave you those other steps, because if you
try to export from outlook express, it don't always work, not sure
what the reason is for that, but that is the only way for messages to
do that affectively. Maybe for the addressbook it could work if you
export that, but I con't remember wich options you get in there as
formats. I suggest when you get the pc formatted or upgraded whatever
you do, to try use imap so that your mail can sinck. Then you won't
need to go fru this in future again. Hope you manage otherwise let us
no.

On 15/12/2012, Lauren <lotusrising@verizon.net> wrote:
I'm still having toruble with saving my emails to a flash. I am a pc dummy.

Is there an easier way to export or save files to a flash drive? I looked at

the export feature of messages, but since I don't have Outlook, it won't do

it.

Sincerely,

Lauren