Re: BurnAware versus Express? Burning CD program?

Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Its not in the program, but on the site when you want to update you
will se that and if you don't pay you con't get the update to work,
unless if you tel me its not tru.

On 13/12/2012, Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@gmail.com> wrote:
So tel me one thing, I understand what you mean that the program
itself won't display those messages after purchase. But the thing I
hate and that is what also put me off, is that when you upgrade after
that, you must pay acording to the site and that is every time there
is an upgrade, that is unexceptable. That is what they say, I don't
make that up.

On 13/12/2012, Ariel <accessibleknowledge@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. Very much appreciated. I'll definitely think about
purchasing it. Thanks,
On 12/12/2012 7:15 PM, Farfar Carlson wrote:
No. Once you purchase it, you own it.

Dave Carlson
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 12, 2012, at 16:11, Ariel <accessibleknowledge@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi folks,
Do you ever have to pay for upgrading to new versions of the program
once
you purchase it? I have used the free version, but I'm interested in the
pro version. Thanks,
On 12/12/2012 3:10 PM, Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) wrote:
This is an interesting thread. If I ever had to reformat, thereby
losing
my good old OEM copy of WinDVD, BurnAware sounds like a dandy
alternative. It's for doggone sure I wouldn't depend on Media Player
for anything but casual playback, or temporary burning of MP3's. Real
Player is better, but no match for commercial products when it comes to
things like CD anthologies.