Re: Select A Graphic Solved.

Dorothy <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@...>

More nervous ? No you were moving to windows 7 ages ago for the sake of your company do not let jaws madness put you off,anyway with a number like 13 jaws next version will have to be good,it would never live it down if it filled this list with disasters would it? ---- Original Message -----
From: "Farfar on Laptop" <dgcarlson@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 9:45 PM
Subject: Re: Select A Graphic Solved.

Spence,

Weirder and Weirder,

I opened default.jkm (from the Shared Settings Folder) and there was a lot
of stuff there, and sure enough your keystroke -- and a few more that do not
show up, as you said.

Good sleuthing, but it makes me even more nervous now that FS may well have
lost control of JAWS.

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.