From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Spencer McLean" <smclean@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 12:08
Subject: Select A Graphic Solved.

Hi:

So I threw all the .jkms, .jsses and so on to Linux so I do a grep on all
of
them, to search for Select A Graphic and I found it in default.jkm.
Default.JKM has a ton of commands in it that don't show up in Keyboard
Manager. So I edited default.jkm with Notepad, changed the keystroke
manually,
rebooted Jaws and woohoo, joy!

So in case anyone ever wants to change the keystroke of a command that
doesn't show up in the Keyboard Manager of default.jkm, try scrolling
through
default.jkm in Notepad and it should be there. :)

Spence