Internet Explorer issue.

Michael Mote

Hi folks! I e-mailed the list last week regarding an issue with JAWS and Internet Explorer. I don't believe I gave the error message that displays on the screen. According to a friend who could see the screen, IE displays a message saying IE has stopped working. Problem is, JAWS does not see this message. I wonder if it is a display settings issue on my Windows 7 machine that doesn't allow JAWS to see the screen properly. I had to make some changes there in order to get some programs to run like they should a couple of months ago. Thoughts?