Select A Graphic Solved.

Spencer McLean <smclean@...>

Hi:

So I threw all the .jkms, .jsses and so on to Linux so I do a grep on all of them, to search for Select A Graphic and I found it in default.jkm. Default.JKM has a ton of commands in it that don't show up in Keyboard Manager. So I edited default.jkm with Notepad, changed the keystroke manually, rebooted Jaws and woohoo, joy!

So in case anyone ever wants to change the keystroke of a command that doesn't show up in the Keyboard Manager of default.jkm, try scrolling through default.jkm in Notepad and it should be there. :)

Spence