don't do it & others believe in it so i'm not sure but i got problems after
using it!

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Dec 2012, at 23:35, "David Whitehead" <davidwhitehead1957@cogeco.ca>
wrote:

hello;
it sounds like you may have a problem with your actual windows operating
system.
can you download and install windows updates?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted
(CHFS DMS)
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 4:20 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: JAWS and Genuine Windows

Tis antivirus thing has gotten out of hand. I haven't had this kind of
trouble in more than 10 years. After the MSE debacle, I went back to
Avira.
It installed just fine, but it won't update. In other words, it
downloads
the update, but won't install it, dumbest thing I've seen in years. I
seriously doubt that could be JAWS, and my e-mail-Internet connection
seems
to be working fine. Again, if anybody has a glimmer, please contact me
here.

Ted