Re: BurnAware versus Express? Burning CD program?

Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Wel, it also depend if you would like them. I did use express burn,
but now I frow it away. The thing I hate is that now, they took away
the menu bar and you have to use the jaws cursor sometimes at some
places, and also, it constantly nag you to buy the thing if you choose
the free version. Don't try to convince me if I decided what I want. I
also hate it that when instaling for the first time, the trial is
good, but as soon as it expire, it force you to downgrade to the free
version if you don't want to buy it, and that is unexceptable, as you
might be in a hurry and want to do task quick and then have to deal
with that nonsense. Why con't the trial just downgrade by itself? And
there is to little you can do with the free version, wile with
burnaware, there is stil menus, everything is accessible, and you can
burn all types of disk with the free version. No limmits and stupid
messages of speshil offers and so on. Its easy to use. The only thing
wich is not properly labled is the remember speed setting wich is a
checkbox but that's it. You can burn audio cd's, mp3 or other data
disks, blue ray disks or dvd's, vidio dvd's, iso immages, and bootable
disks and isos. And you can create iso and bootable iso files for
burning later. Just ausom from back to frunt. Already compatible with
windows8.

On 11/12/2012, Farfar Carlson <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Cannot help you with a comparison. I only own one of the two. Since they are

free, I think you'd be best served to download each, and see for yourself.
Any comparisons on this list are likely to be heavily slanted with personal

bias for the version they own.

for example, I think Express Burn is very accessible. That tells you nothing

about the alternative product.

Maybe someone has already tried them both. If you wait long enough you may
find an answer.

Dave Carlson