From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Gery Gaubert
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 8:21 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: windows and jaws 14

I started trying windows 8 with jaws 14. What I can't seem to find any
where is how to shut down the computer when done. I checked on the fs
website and didn't find it unless I missed it. If anyone can help it would
be great.

Gery D. Gaubert
Assistant, Information Technology Administrator
St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office
office (985) 783-0208
mobile 504-329-9439
ggaubert@stcharlessheriff.org

This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended only for the use by the
addressee(s) named herein and contain propriety/confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail, and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by telephone (985-783-0208)
and permanently delete/destroy the original and any copy of any e-mail and
any printout thereof.