Re: [Bulk] DECtalk Express with Windows 7/8 32/64-bit

Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@...>

You can consider getting the dubble talk lt, its stil available and
jaws stil use the driver, as far as I no it work in xp, and I con't
see why it won't work in windows7, but we can confirm that. I actually
would like to here of people who use dubble talk stil, and how they
find it now despite the newer soft synths we have today. I consider
one but i'm not sure if I must get it yet.

On 10/12/2012, Farfar Carlson <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Adrian,

I'd hate to lose the use of my DecTalk Express if I do get W7 on my studio
machine. Having the capability of keeping JAWS speech processing completely

out of my CPU and being able to isolate it from all my audio mixer ports is

very handy. And it's extremely responsive.

Dave Carlson