From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my comfort
try to remedy that situation.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Spencer McLean" <smclean@csy.ca>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 8:28
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Select A Graphic.

Hi Dave:

I see your confusion. In Default.JKM, ctrl+insert+G is auto select
graphics; I see that now. Whatever auto label graphics is... But if you're
in
IE, and you're on a webpage with graphics, CTRL+INSERT+G pulls up a list of
graphics you can surf to on the page, just like INSERT+F5, F6 and F7 do for
forms, links, headings, etc. and just like CTRL+INSERT+Z, X, R pull up lists
of divisions, checkboxes, radio buttons. I can't find any of these
keystrokes
in any of the .JKMs.

Might've caused confusion by calling it Select A Graphic, but that's the
title of the list box that's pulled up with CTRL+INSERT+G.

So just to be ultra clear, in IE, CTRL+INSERT+G creates a list box of
all the available graphic links on the page. And I'd like to be able to
re-task that to something else. But it, along with its brethren,
CTRL+INSERT+Z, X, R, Q, C, P, and O, aren't in default.jkm, or
Internet-explorer.jkm, at least not that I can see. I checked the other
logical .JKMs too and I didn't see them. But they have to be somewhere!

Spence

On Mon, 8 Aug 2011, Farfar on Laptop wrote:

Spence,

Now after reading your original inquiry, I admit I'm stumped. In one part
you are asking about the keyboard manager and finding the Insert+Ctrl+G
keystroke for the purpose of changing it.

That keystroke is "Auto Label Graphics" -- not select graphic.

Then you ask about navigation keys in Internet Explorer and why the
keystroke to select graphics must be so difficult.

Well in Internet Explorer the keystroke to select a graphic on a web page
is
simply G. Perhaps you already know that.

There is no keystroke that I'm aware of like forms list, links, list, or
headings list to list all graphics on a web page.

Don't know how this relates to Insert+Ctrl+G, and perhaps you can
illuminate
us on that point?

Dave Carlson
From my Dell Latitude 630, currently not nearly close enough for my