From: "Chairman Mal" <chairmanmal@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 23:32
Subject: Re: Video intercept driver: RE: Latest JFW 14 upgrade and bugs

Hello from Austin,
I'm authorized to download JFW 14, but its not working. Perhaps I should
wait, but FS tech support told me that I lack service pack two, and that's
preventing 14 to latch onto something it needs to work properly. Should I
try to get service pack two and try JFW 14 again or wait until the bugs are
fixed?
Malcolm Graham, BJ, M.ED