From: "Aidan Maher" <aidan.smarttalk@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2012 10:03
Subject: Re: Running Jaws / Windows on a MacBook Pro

So what does that mean? Are you saying its not wise to run it that
way? You no if microsoft would just care about blind people and
provide a speech instal, then we would be more than happy to boot from
the cd. That is why the vurtual thing rocks.

On 08/12/2012, Cy Selfridge <cyselfridge@comcast.net> wrote:
Well, I gotta mention that the folks who want to run Windows and JAWS on
the
Mac are also those who would put a Geo Metro engine in their new Ferrari
GT.

Cy