Hope this helps.

Russell
Sent from my iMac running Mountain Lion!

On 2012-12-09, at 12:53 PM, Jean Menzies <jemenzies@shaw.ca> wrote:

I've decided to venture into the world of Twitter. I've read the help pages at
www.twitter.com
and have learned enough to get started. My question is what is the best accessible interface to use with Jaws 13? Is the site itself accessible for the account account and twitter posts, or is a third party app used?

Also, for those using iPhones, what is a good app nowadays that works well with voiceover?

Thanks for any tips getting started.

Jean