From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@verizon.net>
To: "JFW" <Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 8:55 AM
Subject: JAWS 14...?

Reading all these messages makes me nervous about installing JAWS 14. Doesn't Freedom Scientific have any sort of quality control so previous parts of the program, which work properly, are retained and the "hot fix" doesn't mess up something else? I also thought that beta testing was done to find problems with the program, before release. If this is done, then why is a hot fix needed so soon after the release of JAWS 14?

I've been a JAWS user for at least 15 years and probably won't change now. But, I can understand why others are abandoning ship for other options. We pay a premium price for JAWS, but the money is apparently not going to development and quality control.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.