Re: Latest JFW 14 upgrade and bugs

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

How did you do that? I remember the old days of patches, but, these days we seem to get entirely new downloads. I've only had to roll back once recently, and that was here at the office earlier this year.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dale Reardon
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 11:27 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Latest JFW 14 upgrade and bugs

Hi,

I have just uninstalled the hotfix and gone back to:

J14.0.918-64bit.exe

However it is playing up with the virtual cursor and IE9 and Outlook 2010.

It just says blank page in IE and won't read emails either.

Has perhaps the video intercept got corrupted but I can't find where you fix
that? Where do I go?

I am on a Windows 7 64 bit machine.

Thanks,
Dale.