From: Dale Reardon
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 10:46 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Latest JFW 14 upgrade and bugs

You are lucky. Mine is a 64 bit Windows 7 machine as well.

I should have waited to see how the release went for others but someone has
to try it early on to help others!

Dale.

Dale Reardon

Phone: 03 62867105 Mobile: 0420 277457

Follow me on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/dalereardon/> and Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/dalereardon/>

My blog <http://www.dalereardon.com.au/> covering discrimination law,
Disability Issues and higher education

For information on moving to Tasmania, see Settled In Home Search and
Relocation Services <http://www.settledin.com.au/>