Re: Braille driver for Optilech Voyager in Jaws.

Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Did the company agreed with that driver sining thing? If not, then it
won't be supported. Or maybe was the driver updated? Check their site.

On 07/12/2012, Matthew Bullis <matthewbullis@runbox.com> wrote:
So the lab computers at work are running Jaws 13, build 638, and my work
laptop is running version 13, the next build or so up from that. I could
also install version 14. I'm wondering why the check box for adding the
Braille Voyager display isn't available in the later build of 13? We're
using braille displays from work that have been retired, and the display
will install on the lab computers because of its being listed in the add
braille display options, but I'd really like to go ahead and use this on the

laptop with docking station. Any suggestions? I realize it could be the
driver signing problem, but would they drop the support in the middle of a
version of Jaws between builds?
Thanks a lot.
Matthew