From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dale
Reardon
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 7:57 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Latest JFW 14 upgrade and bugs

Hi,

I have just installed (wish I hadn't) the latest Jaws update.

Now it won't read when I alt tab on the computer and tell me which
programs
I'm going between.

Can this be fixed? Is there a new setting somewhere?

Alternatively do you know where the download is of the previous jaws
version? I can't find the previous version on the FS website.

Thanks,
Dale.

Dale Reardon

Phone: 03 62867105 Mobile: 0420 277457

Follow me on Twitter < <http://www.twitter.com/dalereardon/>
http://www.twitter.com/dalereardon/> and Facebook <
<http://www.facebook.com/dalereardon/>
http://www.facebook.com/dalereardon/>

My blog < <http://www.dalereardon.com.au/>
http://www.dalereardon.com.au/>
covering discrimination law, Disability Issues and higher education

For information on moving to Tasmania, see Settled In Home Search and
Relocation Services < <http://www.settledin.com.au/>
http://www.settledin.com.au/>