From: "Lisa Larges" <llarges@tamfs.org>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 9:34 PM
Subject: RE: Accessing OCR Function In Jaws 13 for Scanned Image PDF Files

Hi There,
Actually, I think what's meant here is to press the JAWS key (which is equal
to the insert key)
And, instead of "R" press the spacebar.

So:
Hit the JAWS key and the spacebar; you'll here a click, letting you know
you're in the "layered keystroke" mode; now you can press whichever key you
want:
O for OCR, for instance.
Checking out the tutorials may also be helful to get the hang of it.
Lisa

From: Eric Damery
To learn how to adjust the voice, please go to:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/downloads/jaws/JAWS-public-beta.asp

There is a heading on this page for: Customizing the OCR Voice

Regards,
Eric

Click on the links below for OCR information.

Webinar Link:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/doccenter/archives/2011-11-10_ConvenientOCR

OCR .MP3 Link:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/doccenter/archives/JAWS-MP3/2011-11-10_Conv