From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ariel
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2012 16:13
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: facebook

Hi Bill,
I have definitely done it. It doesn't work though. The only thing that
works is bringing up links by pressing insert+F7 then pressing escape.
Oddly enough, once I do this, JAWS is able to read what's on the
current
page. Refreshing the page doesn't work. Thanks,
Ariel
On 12/6/2012 6:15 PM, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Ariel. Have you tried loading the page, then pressing the key
combination Insert plus escape to refresh the screen?

Thank you.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ariel"
<accessibleknowledge@gmail.com>