Braille driver for Optilech Voyager in Jaws.

Matthew Bullis <matthewbullis@...>

So the lab computers at work are running Jaws 13, build 638, and my work laptop is running version 13, the next build or so up from that. I could also install version 14. I'm wondering why the check box for adding the Braille Voyager display isn't available in the later build of 13? We're using braille displays from work that have been retired, and the display will install on the lab computers because of its being listed in the add braille display options, but I'd really like to go ahead and use this on the laptop with docking station. Any suggestions? I realize it could be the driver signing problem, but would they drop the support in the middle of a version of Jaws between builds?
Thanks a lot.
Matthew