Re: jaws 14 and facebook

Ariel

Hi,
I'm having the same issue. Sort of ironic that an older version of the program works better. I wish FS would release more frequent updates addressing these issues. Laters.

On 12/6/2012 10:45 AM, Drew Hunthausen wrote:
Dear list,

Has anyone found a work around for using jaws 14 with the regular facebook
site. I've been using jaws 12 for the last couple of weeks as 14 won't let
me arrow normally down the page; reading lines over and over again before
moving on. Just wondering as I would like to use some of the new features of
jaws 14. thanks

Drew Hunthausen 714 296-7111