Re: Jaws supports for a new language

Nguyen Van Dung <dungnv1984@...>

Hello Ari

Thank you for your mail.

I knew an organization in Vietnam which created a Vietnamese voice but I
could not contact it (I sent request but not getting any answer).

As I understand, I will have to create a vietnamese voice (as a talk
dictionary). But I don't know what is dictionary format?

How to integrate voice into Jaws What will I have to do in order to my voice
appears on Jaws voice Adjustment dialog (as a profile).

Actually, I've just touched this topic, so I do not have good knowledge
about it. So please tell me which kind of document I should read first to
understand more.

Thank you.

Dung Nguyen.