Re: dropbox

Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@...>

I guess I have to try that but i'm not very positive.

On 06/12/2012, emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@gmail.com> wrote:
I said they were helpful at that time but I admit that they have
changed significantly and become very unaccessible. I don't know how
good they are now. I'm sorry that they haven't responded back to you
but maybe trying their fb or twitter pages could help, who knows.

On 12/6/12, Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@gmail.com> wrote:
What? they were very helpfull? Maybe i'm in another world, I got
nothing back from them and I ask for help on monday already. In the
mean time I con't shair links, or folders, nothing, just sinc between
already linked devices. I am sick of this unfair treatment.

On 06/12/2012, emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@gmail.com> wrote:
I agree with you completely Stephanie Switzer, that's a good idea.
Dropbox should be made accessible for us and at one point it was so I
hope it can become again. I a few times wrote to them but that was a
year or 2 ago and I said I was blind and they were very helpful. You
can only but give it a try, there is no harm in that.

On 12/6/12, Stephanie Switzer <emmanrusty@gmail.com> wrote:
Also, for those of you who use facebook they also have a facebook. :)
Both that and their twitter are on their site. :)

On 12/5/12, Stephanie Switzer <emmanrusty@gmail.com> wrote:
If you have a twitter I'd suggest sending a tweet to @dropbox and tell
them about the accessability issues. I've already done it, but maybe
if a lot of people do it they'll fix the issues. It's a long shot, and
probably won't work, but it's worth trying. :) You may also want to
mention that you're blind. Just so they know. :)

On 12/5/12, shawn.keen@gmail.com <shawn.keen@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, it finally took doing it on iPhone with Safari.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 5, 2012, at 7:03 PM, Stephanie Switzer <emmanrusty@gmail.com>
wrote:

If you can't geto the accept button from the email go to the site
and
click on account. I can't remember where you'd go from there, but
I've
done it that way, and it works. Eventually though, you should find
something that says "envites" with a number beside it. If you click
that you should be able to approve from there. Sorry if my
instructions aren't that helpful. Maybe someone can add in the
details
I'm forgetting.

On 12/5/12, Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@gmail.com> wrote:
Same thing happened today while helping a friend accept my shared
folder! Any ideas?

El 05/12/2012 12:13 p.m., Shawn Keen escribió:

Hi,

Has anyone tried lately to share a folder in dropbox? When I
successfully
send the email and the other party receives it, the only link is
view
the
folder not to except the share.

Any tips? Thoughts? Help?