From: "Mike Mote" <miketmote73@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 6:26 PM
Subject: Issue with JFW 13 and IE 8.

Hello folks! I'm having an issue on my work computer. I use windows 7,
along with Jaws 13 and at least once a day, IE encounters a problem, and
wants to close the particular web-page that I am on. When this happens,
JAWS stops speaking. I have to utilize sighted assistance to click the
message. Once that happens, JAWS works right again. Left to my own
devices, if this error occurs, I have to do a hard reboot of my computer
system. I hate doing this, because I'd rather shut the computer down
properly. Any suggestions? I know it is a rather odd problem. One that

I do not encounter on my home computer.