Re: dropbox

Stephanie Switzer

If you can't geto the accept button from the email go to the site and
click on account. I can't remember where you'd go from there, but I've
done it that way, and it works. Eventually though, you should find
something that says "envites" with a number beside it. If you click
that you should be able to approve from there. Sorry if my
instructions aren't that helpful. Maybe someone can add in the details
I'm forgetting.

On 12/5/12, Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...> wrote:
Same thing happened today while helping a friend accept my shared
folder! Any ideas?

El 05/12/2012 12:13 p.m., Shawn Keen escribió:

Hi,

Has anyone tried lately to share a folder in dropbox? When I
successfully
send the email and the other party receives it, the only link is to view
the
folder not to except the share.

Any tips? Thoughts? Help?

--