Issue with JFW 13 and IE 8.

Michael Mote

Hello folks! I'm having an issue on my work computer. I use windows 7, along with Jaws 13 and at least once a day, IE encounters a problem, and wants to close the particular web-page that I am on. When this happens, JAWS stops speaking. I have to utilize sighted assistance to click the message. Once that happens, JAWS works right again. Left to my own devices, if this error occurs, I have to do a hard reboot of my computer system. I hate doing this, because I'd rather shut the computer down properly. Any suggestions? I know it is a rather odd problem. One that I do not encounter on my home computer.