Re: A shortcut key to rename a worksheet in MS Excel 2007

Ann Byrne

In order to change color and such on the tabs, I believe you have to go there directly. I don't find a shortcut key saying 'change color of tab'.

At 11:16 AM 12/5/2012, you wrote:
You're right; there should also be tabs at the bottom, accessible with the JAWS cursor.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Aidan Maher
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 11:50 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: A shoftcut key to rename a worksheet in MS Excel 2007

Shoot me if i'm rong, but try control and page up and control page down. That should switch between sheets.

On 05/12/2012, Nguyen Van Dung <dungnv1984@...> wrote:
Hello

I'm using MS Excel 2007. When I create a new workbook, there are 3
worksheets on my workbook as by default: sheet1, sheet2, sheet3

Is there any shortcut key to go to those sheets place, then I can
rename, change color, or their properties?

Appreciated any help.

Dung Nguyen.