Re: dropbox

Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@...>

I think so yes, that is why I said its on the site, but yes the email
you get must have a link inside it wich should point you to the place
where except/reject must be. I also struggle, I don't even get a
public folder, and if it wasn't for the lovely jaws cursor, I would
not be able to change settings or properly instal it.

On 05/12/2012, emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@...> wrote:
I really hope you manage because dropbox isn't easy anymore.

On 12/5/12, emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@...> wrote:
If someone sends you a folderor you another person then they should
get an email to say that they want to share a folder with you. On that
email it will say view folder and then you click n that folder and it
should then open up on the dropbox site I think where the accept
button should be. Someone can explain better if I've got it rong but
that's how I always do it. Aidan, you recently accepted my folder, is
that howyou did it?

On 12/5/12, Shawn Keen <shawn.keen@...> wrote:
Well, when I click on the link and it opens the folder it shows up as
empty.
We put a file in there hoping that would help but nothing. Where is the
view
folder?