From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Spencer McLean
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 1:35 AM
To: jfw@...
Subject: Select A Graphic.

Hi:

I've been searching high and low for where, in Keyboard Manager, one

changes Select A Graphic from the carpal-tunnel-inducing ctrl+insert+G -- at

least on my keyboard anyway -- to something more reasonable. Select a
Link/Form Field/Frame/Heading etc. are there under IE, but no Select a
Graphic. Can anyone save my poor wrist by pointing me in the right
direction?

Apologies if this isn't a list for such questions.

Spence