Re: A shortcut key to rename a worksheet in MS Excel 2007

Ann Byrne

To rename a work sheet, press alt-h, then o, then r, then type the new name.

I don't find a shortcut for changing color, but if you use the JAWS cursor, JAWSPageDown to get to the bottom of the workbook where the sheets are listed. Right click on the one you want to change, and there are all kinds of choices.

Good luck!

At 10:37 AM 12/5/2012, you wrote:
Hello

I'm using MS Excel 2007. When I create a new workbook, there are 3
worksheets on my workbook as by default: sheet1, sheet2, sheet3

Is there any shortcut key to go to those sheets place, then I can rename,
change color, or their properties?

Appreciated any help.

Dung Nguyen.