From: jfw-bounces@...
[mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Chris Smart
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 4:15 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: IE8 and IE9 crashing with Jaws 12

Hi Crystal.

I can only report that Jaws 12 seems to work fine here. I have 11
around just in case, but at least with the latest version of 12,
things appear to be working well.

That's on a new system running Windows 7 64-bit. Maybe JFW 12
throws a fit if it's on an older machine with Vista or XP? I don't
know.

Chris, also hot here in Ontario Canada. 90 plus humidity that is -
probably not as hot as it is in Texas.