From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ariel
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 10:21 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: SMA Renewal Letter

Hi everyone,
I'm just wondering if I need to renew my SMA if I recently updated JAWS to
version 14. Also, how much do you have to pay FS for the penalty?
Thanks,
On 12/3/2012 12:42 PM, Tony Schnurr wrote:
Mitch,

When you receive the letter; the deadline will be posted in that letter.
Since I receive my SMA every other year; I will not have one this year
to verify your question. However, The deadline has always been by 31
December.

Regards.

Tony