From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Russell
Solowoniuk
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 06:57
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Jaws 12 or 13 & windows 7?

VO does not work with MS Office on the Mac. Microsoft doesn't seem at
all interested in making Office on the Mac accessible either.

Russell

Sent from my iPhone

On 2012-12-04, at 4:56 AM, "John Sherrer" <john@whitecane.org> wrote:

Hi Lorin
MS Office is available for the Mac for $60.
But the Mac has Pages and Numnberws. Pages may cost $10, but you may
get
them to throw it in. I am not sure about the cost of numbers.
John