From: "John Sherrer" <john@whitecane.org>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 6:47 PM
Subject: RE: Jaws 12 or 13 & windows 7?

Hi Lorin
If you have the choice, I would go with the Mac system. Upgrades and
software are cheap. And once you buy an application, you get the upgrades
with no cost. The last operating system upgrade cost $29. Many totally
blind do well with Voice over, the Mac screen reader. But a more powerful
screen reader is available for the Mac for $250.
For an exttra $100. you can get all the one on one training you want in one
hour sessions for a year.
In our area the training is good, but I saw emails where the training is not
good.
Once you learn it, you will save money, and the hardware seems to be very
drillable.
John