From: "emma goodwin" <emma.sleeptalk@gmail.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 13:19
Subject: Re: how much memory do you need for Jaws 14?

Hey, does my suggestion help or do you want to use other virus
programs.. I understand Aidan is alot of help but I throw out ideas
and I don't know if you can use them or not. I never get feedback back
and understand Aidan knows more but I just wondered if tht helped you
at all.

On 12/3/12, Lauren <lotusrising@verizon.net> wrote:
What about a 64 bit?

Sincerely,