Re: Jaws 12 or 13 & windows 7?

Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Wel avast is good so far, but again, its not to say that there is no
other good antivirus, its just I came to no its accessible and it work
quite wel. I just like the audible feedback you get with system
messages. But if windows defender can do the job in windows8 then its
fine I guess. All personal preference.

On 03/12/2012, emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@gmail.com> wrote:
Well we did update but we learnt the hard way. Aidan and I both had
updated our systems everytime there was a windows issue and now I have
a typing problem and not even avast solved that. That's also a good
idea. On windows 8, people can use Avast. Aidan raved how good that
was. Maybe people can try that and see. Its a good program. Maybe you
can add to that Aidan. What is your experiences with AVast.

On 12/3/12, Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes it is sad, but a good anti virus will do the trick. I often found
that many of these so called security updates sometimes make something
rong wich were rite. So I don't update unless if I find service packs
and system updates.

On 03/12/2012, Adrian Spratt <Adrian@adrianspratt.com> wrote:
The main drawback in losing MS support for XP , as well as Outlook 2003,
in
that users will no longer receive security patches.

MS support ends on april 8, 2014:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/endofsupport.aspx