From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 6:33 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Jaws 12 or 13 & windows 7?

In my opinion, it would be crazy to go to JAWS 13, the worst version ever
released.
JAWS 14 went a long, long way toward correcting the train wreck of JAWS 13.
Go for 14!
I'm using windows 7 at work and, now, Windows 8 at home.
I really like Windows 8, but that may be the machine too. I cannot identify
which.
These work machines are so horribly emasculated that I'm not sure Windows
3.11 wouldn't be an improvement.