From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@bellsouth.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2012 15:05
Subject: Re: Jaws 12 or 13 & windows 7?

Windows 8 is not a touch screen environment unless you buy a computer with a touch screen; it's just set up to use a touch screen if you have one. If you are familiar with Windows 7 and happy with it, it would probably be better for you to stick with it since Windows 8 has an entirely new layout to learn. I would suspect that Windows 7 will be supported by Microsoft as long as your new computer will last.

Gary King
w4wkz@bellsouth.net