From: "Lauren" <lotusrising@verizon.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 05:53
Subject: Jaws 12 or 13 & windows 7?

Hi,

Would Jaws 12 or 13 work with Windows 7 and has anyone used Windows 8 with
Jaws 14?

I have to buy a new laptop and wonder which OS I should buy or switch to an

Apple where I don't have to shell out money for upgrades of software like
Jaws, but can't afford any less accessibility as I am totally blind.

Any advice please, I'd be grateful. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Lauren