From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Lauren
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 6:53 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Jaws 12 or 13 & windows 7?

Hi,

Would Jaws 12 or 13 work with Windows 7 and has anyone used Windows 8 with
Jaws 14?

I have to buy a new laptop and wonder which OS I should buy or switch to an
Apple where I don't have to shell out money for upgrades of software like
Jaws, but can't afford any less accessibility as I am totally blind.

Any advice please, I'd be grateful. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Lauren